The Project is committed to delivering unequivocal health equity to all LGBTQ+ persons. We've served those living with HIV in the Quad Cities since the 1980s, and our work has always intersected with and benefited LGBTQ+ people.
We're proud to offer the following to all LGBTQ+ people:
Coming Fall 2020
- LGBTQ+ Primary Care for individuals and families
- My Identity Care including hormone therapy
- TelePrEP and telehealth counseling options
- At-home STD testing services
- At-home PrEP lab services
Why Choose The Project
- Outcomes-based clinic meaning we focus on you holistically
Want to Stay Informed?
Join our email list!