The Project is committed to delivering unequivocal health equity to all LGBTQ+ persons. We've served those living with HIV in the Quad Cities since the 1980s, and our work has always intersected with and benefited LGBTQ+ people.
We're proud to offer the following to all LGBTQ+ people:
Coming Fall 2020
- LGBTQ+ Primary Care for individuals and families
- My Identity Care including hormone therapy
- TelePrEP and telehealth counseling options
- At-home STD testing services
- At-home PrEP lab services
Why Choose The Project
- Visits and medications provided at no cost to you
- Outcomes-based clinic meaning we focus on you holistically
Project Q: Get Connected
The Project recognizes that COVID-19 creates social disruption across a spectrum of different communities. This disruption can be especially devastating to LGBTQ+ individuals. That's why TPQC is committed to helping the Quad City LGBTQ+ community access inclusive virtual events to stay connected during this challenging, unprecedented time.
Are you an organization hosting a virtual event you'd like to share with the Quad-City LGBTQ+ community? Consider adding it to our calendar.
Please note TPQC reserves the right to withhold any events that do not meet the purpose of lifting up and connecting Quad City LGBTQ+ individuals.
View Upcoming LGBTQ+ Virtual Events
Click on one of the categories below:
Want to Stay Informed?
Join our email list!