HIV Positive? You’ve Come to the Right Place!
We offer compassionate and professional HIV/AIDS medical care and supportive services. The Project and Genesis Infectious Disease Clinic are funded through the Ryan White Program, federal funding made available to provide integrated, high quality HIV/AIDS care and services to people who are uninsured or under-insured. We work closely with other HIV providers in our community to ensure that referrals and coordination of care is seamless. Our services include:
Medical Case Management
Medical case management is a collaborative process between case manager and client. Following recommended care plans ensures clients receive appropriate medical care and works to improve their quality of life. Medical case management can be short-term or long-term, it is based on your need and choice.
What’s our medical case management goal for you?
We are here to help you with the planning and coordination of your health and wellness needs, to achieve the best quality of life for you. Even better, services are FREE to anyone living with HIV/AIDS. Tell us how we can help you be healthy, stay healthy, and feel healthy!
Examples of medical case management outcomes include:
- Chiropractor and Acupuncture Services
- Counseling and Support Groups
- Dietician Services
- Financial Planning/Budgeting Coaching
- Health Insurance Navigation and Enrollment Assistance
- Health Insurance Premium & Copay Costs (we often can get costs very low or FREE)
- Living Wills
- Medical Bill Assistance
- Nutritional Support/Food Bank
- Oral Health and Dental Assistance
- Short-Term and Long-Term Housing Assistance
- Transportation Assistance
- Treatment Adherence Assistance
- Utility Assistance
- Wellness Services and Programs (e.g. Meal Preps)
- And Much More…..
Other Resources Include
HIV services are typically FREE to anyone living with HIV/AIDS regardless of income level. We serve both Iowa and Illinois residents.
Questions? Call today to speak with one of our case managers (309) 762-5433